With Nationals now closing in, here are a few housekeeping items for the championships.
No skaters or coaches are permitted on the official’s side of the floor at any time. This includes official event training and competition.
Official Event Training and Competition – Tracksuits
- Skaters must only wear their full Qld Tracksuit (jacket and pants ) for the march past, official event training and competition.
- Coaches cannot wear the Warm up jacket in the marshalling area at any time.
- Please make sure you are at the venue for the March Past on Wednesday 6 July for 5.45pm.
- Skaters MUST wear their full state tracksuit. THIS INCLUDES the Formal Jacket and TRACK SUIT PANTS and Polo shirt – if no polo shirt then the jacket must be fully zipped up – JEANS OR OTHER BOTTOMS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Skaters will NOTbe permitted in the march past if they are not wearing the full tracksuit.
- Those who competed in 2019 Oceania or Worlds may wear their Oceania or Worlds Tracksuits.
- Warm up jacket MUST NOT be worn at the March Past
- Skaters are to assemble at 5.45 pm for the march past
- March past is off skates. Please ensure your footwear is appropriate for walking on the floor e.g. runners or flats – covered-in shoes only please – no thongs or sandals – NO HIGH HEELS.
- March past assembly point will be behind the blue curtain.
- Order will be New South Wales, New Zealand, South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia, and home State Queensland, Officials.
- For all official training skaters must wear full leotards – no t-shirts/singlets permitted over leotards. Male skaters must wear full length pants. Female skaters must wear full length stockings. Black ballet wraps or wraps that match your leotard are permitted as well as the warm up jacket.