This is a deposit for the fabric for your compulsory state trainer leotard which will be purchased by the club to ensure matching fabric dye lots.
PAYMENT TO BE MADE INTO THE CLUB ACCOUNT BY WEDNESDAY 24TH MAY.
It is your responsibility to source someone to make the Leo, the price DOES NOT include this. The leotard MUST follow the approved design.
The final amount owing will depend on the style of leotard chosen – male cap sleeve shirt with crotch clips full length unitard, booty shorts or skirted Leo.
- You are putting a deposit on the fabric for your choice of leotard with Black bottom, Maroon top, Silver Mystique V, Maroon binding and lining fabrics as per the photo
- The final amount will be calculated depending on your design choice and your size.
- Italian black and Maroon Za Za Fabric will be allocated to skaters in ½ metre lots.
- You are to source someone to sew your Leotard for you as the price above does not include sewing.
- You will then need to arrange a separate payment to your seamstress of choice for the pattern making, elastic, miscellaneous costs and sewing of your leotard.
- All questions in relation to the State Leotard are to be directed to either a Committee member or Carmen.
- Once created, Leo will need to be brought in so that the diamanté QLD can be added.
- Additional information
Male – Short Sleeved Shirt with crotch clips, Booty Shorts, Full Length Unitard, Skirted Leotard